Monday, March 12, 2007

This is a start to sharing my thoughts. I'm not very 'techy', not even sure if keyboarding w/ 2 fingers qualifies. I know this, the 'delete' button is my favorite. Since I am a pastor, most of my notions will probably pertain to the Bible and new thoughts I believe God may have given me for that day. Feel free to share yours, in fact I hope you will. I read Romans 8:38-39 again today and was reminded again of just how wonderfully awesome it is to be a part of God's kingdom family. That no matter what I may do or how bad I may screw it up, God is still the same and His love for me never waivers. Don't you wish we would learn to be like that!

3 comments:

Braska said...

Mom and I think this is a great idea, and she's already told me plenty about how you're gonna teach me good things about the Bible.

PJ said...

Welcome to your own blog. I hope you enjoy it and it doesn't become to much of a stressor. For me it is a destressor. I will enjoy reading your insights, although I often have an insiders preview into your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Oops,