Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Forbidden!!

What a shock! Here it is at the end of my day (almost), so I decide to check my son Muncher's blog and I get this HUGE - 'FORBIDDEN 403' message. Goes on and tells me I can not enter this site. My 1st thought was, "Well that sucks! I really wanted to go there. I wanted to see what Munch was up to and had to say."

Then I had this thought, "God, I'm sure glad I will never receive that message from You!"
In fact, usually, God can't wait for us to want to 'log on' and see what He's up to. He wants to share Himself with us so bad, He's always finding new and exciting ways to crash into our thoughts and our hearts, just to get our attention and love on us a bit! Pretty cool God we have! I sure am glad He wants to spend time me, and I will never, ever have to worry about any 'Forbidden' message! With Him, it's always, 'Come on in and lets talk'. Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good analogy

RK said...

I think it is so cool that you see an error message on a webpage and you get a God-nugget from it. Excellent!