Monday, October 1, 2007

'PJ, Where Are You?'

Hey everyone, I'm still around! I have been playing the part of the 'traveling man', and I'm not done yet. On Thursday Carole and I take off for SC and a much needed rest. So, it's 'on the road again' for me.
I've really had quite the last couple of weeks. I've been challenged by God in several areas of my life to take our relationship to a deeper level. Which really thrills me when I think that the God of all creation wants me to know Him better. That He wants to hang out with me is totally mind boggling and sort of scary all at the same time. He wants to change the way I preach and open my eyes to His world even more. He asked me to return to my 1st love, which causes me to weep even as I write it. Not that he asked, but that He had to; because He is to be my 1st love, and that meant I had drifted from that truth, and that hurts. He has again and again and again said this to me in last 2 weeks. 'Love God, love others, live it out!' I have it written on my desk in front of my computer screen, so even as I write it to you now, it's before me. Because my friends, I never ever want to hear Him tell me to return to my 1st love again.
PJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trust me bud, I think He has been and always will be your First Love. The good thing about it is, that you can't be jealous of God, so I'm all good.