Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm So Blessed!

I just finished looking at Braska's and My Babe's blogs, and it dawned on me again just how blessed I truly am! Did you notice just how lovely my wife is? And I have to tell you, that's just not 'skin deep' stuff! She's lovely through and through, and for some unimaginable reason, she loves me!
Then there's the 3 boys. Yeah, when they're together they're like little boys. The do stupid stuff to one another, wrestle around on my furniture, and laugh almost non-stop. But they are men that I am extremely proud of. Like me, they don't do everything right, all the time; but what does that have to do with loving them and being proud of them? NOT TOO MUCH! They're my boys too, and they're men I am proud to call sons and to be my friends. And oh yeah, they all have pretty terrific women in their lives as well.
Finally there's the wee one we call Braska, short for Nebraska. What a darling! She brings us all so much joy! She has Downs, which is really a dumb name for what she has because she lifts everyone up who comes around her. All it takes is one look and hooked! And suddenly, the stuff of this life we struggle so much with isn't as important, nor as bad; because you know you're in the presence royalty - the daughter of the King of kings.
So you see I am really quite blessed, and I am very thankful for the family and life and love God has sent my way.
Have a great day!
PJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I fell like a queen. Well not quite, I don't have any hats, but other than that...