Monday, April 9, 2007

Nebraska

This will be a quick post. Our little 5 month old grand daughter is in the hospital again. Dehydrated and underweight are her major issues. Keep her in prayer.
She is constant reminder for me of just how fast life can swing form good to not so good! Last week she was doing fine and then, almost overnight, she went downhill and being rushed back to St. Louis for medical. That my friends is what life is like! The real constant in life I have ever found is Jesus. No matter what happens or what life brings to my door, Jesus never leaves me or frorsakes me - He is just there, waiting for me to call upon Him. Doesn't mean He 'fixes' it! Just means He there and will go through it with me; whatver the 'It' may be. And quite frankly, I have learned that that is enough. I hope you have.
PJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your little one. I know she is one of God's angels and she will come through this just fine...but the questions is...as adults it is harder on us to get past all the ups and downs of life! I kept on waking up through the night last night singing one of the songs we sung in church sunday morning. Even though I was in nursery it must of been powerful for it to stick in my mind. I don't can't remember the name of the song but it was uplifting and the spirit of God with me just made me feel content.
May God Bless you through this difficult time. I love both you and Carole. Thanks for your strong belief system -- it does rub off!!! Cindy

Anonymous said...

Thank-You Pastor John.
Prayers are being said for Braska and all of you!

Agape,
Meshi