Friday, April 13, 2007

Cardinal tickets!!

This afternoon I was offered Cardinal baseball tickets, 4 or 5 rows of the infield, 3rd base side! How awesome is that! Now all I have to do is find someone to go with me! The place will be packed and everyone will be so-o excited for Sunday afternoon baseball at Busch!

Well, got me thinking about another reservation I have for an even greater event! The 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ! I have my ticket on reserved and my seat is already selected and waiting - just like Sunday! Only the one in God's 'stadium' so way, way cooler! That place too will be packed and everyone so-o-o-o excited! Unless of course, you happen to NOT have a ticket! Have you got your? I hope so, it will be out of this world!
PJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you. It is good to hear your voice here in Montana while we are apart.