Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Love It

Here's one of those I love it thoughts. I love Men's Fraternity. Why? Because it gives me the opportunity to figure out with a bunch of other guys what it means to be a real man, from the biblical perspective. And then go and do it, because there will be someone cheering me on to be the best man in Christ I can be! The other reason is because that's what Christ was - a real man. he rejected passivity and his shadow mission, he lived up to his responsibilities, he led courageously - all out of love for His Father in heaven and believing in the greater reward that awaited him. That's the kind of man I want to be! And then I hope and dream and pray I will be able to inspire my sons to do the same!
PJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a true passion.